Interested in sharing your post? Here are the details!
Note: Sponsored posts will be identified so that readers know there has been compensation in return.
- Guest posts should be geared to women business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Writers and business owners are encouraged to submit informative, “non-salesy” posts.
- Except when there’s an opening in the blog schedule, submissions will NOT be posted immediately.
- Use the Contact form to submit your query or pitch. Due to the overwhelming amount of queries we receive, you will receive a response within 1-2 weeks.
- Topics that are not relevant to women entrepreneurs and business owners will NOT be accepted. Please read the posts on the blog before sending your query.
Business: business startup, branding, sales, money management, finances, marketing, legal, communications, speaking, writing, balancing business and career, etc.
Lifestyle: fashion, health, beauty, nutrition, family interactions, relationships, etc.
Success: motivation, inspiration, mindset, life coaching, productivity
*Not sure if your topic is a fit? Send me a query using the contact form.*
Suggested Word Count
200 – 1200 words (posts longer than 1200 words may be broken into 2 posts)
You may include two “live” links in a “about the author” summary to be placed at the end of your post. The summary can include a brief bio, contact information, email and/or social media links.
A few links can also be included in the post. (Links should be to reputable sources and should not be overdone.)
Post Format & Graphics
Optional: Include a picture (either author picture/logo or picture that relates to the article topic) in either ,jpg or .png format.
Pictures must be royalty-free or pictures that you have the rights to use.
Conversational posts are best! If you can write your post like you’re talking to a friend over coffee (or tea) even better! If you’re not sure what “voice” to use, check out the posts on this blog for an idea.
*Posts and headlines may be edited for length and clarity.*
Important: No PDF submissions will be accepted. Submissions should be MS Word, Google Docs, compatible with Word or in text format.
Salas 4 Congress blog features author interviews and blog tours.
If you’re the author of a non-fiction book or novel, send a query using the contact form for more information.
Please indicate whether you are interested in an Author Q&A or having your book featured as part of a Virtual Book Tour.
For Book Tours and other promotions, please indicate the dates of your tour so that we can see if we have availability in the blog posting schedule.
Thanks for your interest!